Two-year-old continues to develop and builds skills. The children are given the freedom to use the materials continually until they are satisfied in mastering a particular concept.
Learning Activities :
- Early literacy skills such as phonics
- Learn alphabet
- Learn numbers
- Pre-writing skills
- Self-help skills including feeding, bathroom, and dressing
- Beginner math and counting
- Movement time
- Identifying and classifying colors
- Shape recognition
- Animal, foods and object recognition.
- Push- or pull-toys
- Ride-on toys (without pedals or motors)
- Manipulatives like interlocking blocks or train tracks
- Nursery rhymes and children songs